30 September 2009

My world without you.





Spent the whole afternoon at home again. Out for dinner with Mummy at Nihon Mura located near Tampines Swimming complex at 7pm. Awww, I'm feeling so bloated again gosh. Okay, Shop at Tampines Mall aftermath, got myself one long sleeve top from CottonOn! Mummy's friend has got staff's discount, so i got it at a real cheap priceee. $34.95 to probably $15? Wheeeee. Hehe, shopped for cousin jojo's prezzieee too! Headed to her house at 10plus to give it to her and homesweethome! (: Short Msn chat with Wanqin & Jonathan! Activities planned! Too many things yet too little time. Zoo, Steamboat, Prawining, Pool, Kbox, Mj, Sentosa, Shopping. Buffet etc etc...! And ya, I miss the awesome 8people! I miss the fun and crazy-ness we get to. They promised to meet up next week. I realise I'm only the one procrastinates during the holidays, oopsoh.

Awwww, 2 days I didn't seen Mr Tay! He says he will have time for me tml! Shall see, haha!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment